EDGE partners with ACBN: The Afro-Caribbean Business Network
EDGE has partnered with ACBN to bring you supports and tools to help Black-owned ventures grow.
The Afro-Caribbean Business Network (ACBN) was created to provide support for Black business owners.
Offering workshops, events and resources, its role and goal is to unify and educate African and Caribbean entrepreneurs and help them grow their ventures in successful and sustainable ways.
Black entrepreneurs at EDGE can access ACBN’s membership network.
- Join ACBN’s mailing list to get the latest news, events and funding opportunities
- Become an ACBN member at no cost. Complete a business assessment to help identify your needs and how the network can support you
- Rise members are eligible for a complimentary Standard or Premium membership valued at $500/year
- Explore and Leap members are eligible to access the Supporter membership.
- Access to funding opportunities such as the ACBN MicroLoan Fund that helps entrepreneurs access low-interest loans
- Join an incredible network of Black entrepreneurs by completing the Business Needs Assessment on the ACBN website and be sure to select “EDGE” under “Relationship to ACBN”
If you are not already an EDGE member, you can learn more about our programs and apply here.