Email / Contact information:
Program of Study:
- Digital Marketing
- Software Development
Experienced solutions-oriented professional with a background in overseeing all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, in various domains such as Finance, Commercial and Marketing. Self-starter with critical thinking skills, a strong work ethic, a collaborative & communicative team player, who is detail-oriented and completes assignments within deadlines.I have worked to improve processes and procedures at my previous positions and am a fast learner.I believe my unique mix of experience, in technical positions as well as business side exposure, make me an ideal candidate.
- Software projects: Designed & completed multiple projects (Angular/React + C#/ ASP.NET + Java/SpringBoot) with CRUD abilities, API integration with front end, back end & database. Worked through the complete lifecycle from wireframes to product deployment. Utilizing RESTful API, Security authentication & authorization.
Skill / Service provided:
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL, Database SQL Command, Data Access (using JDBC, JPA)
- Frameworks: Spring Framework (Core, Boot, Data, Web MVC), Entity, Java Spring Rest/Microservices (Rest Clients, APIs), Node.JS, React, Angular (TypeScript, Services, Forms, Testing)
- Software/Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, VS Code, Maven, Git
- Testing: JUnit, TDD, UML, Object-Oriented Principles, Unix (functions, parameters, writing shell scripts)
- Collaboration: Confluence, JIRA, Agile, Professional Presentation Skill
- Dev-Ops tools: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Dockers, CI / CD
Availability type: Paid
Compensation requested: 20/hour – or – per Project $1000 – $2500